Knitting has slowed down a bit this month, I’ve been catching up on some reading and smoothing out the wrinkles in some of the previous patterns I’ve released. I’ve been so focused on hats, that I wanted to do another fingerless mitt pattern and thought one matching the ZigZag Swirl hat would be fun.
The first prototype is pictured above (I actually frogged one before this that was almost complete, but I didn’t like the bottom cuff). I am knitting these from the top down and have already started a second version that refines a few points on this one. I have decided to enlarge the thumb section to double it over like the top and bottom to give it more weight and a finished edge. I am also going to reduce the flair at the bottom a bit. Look for more progress soon!
You must be logged in to post a comment.