I got a request for a custom hat similar to a test I had done using the chevron rib pattern for the aviator hat, so I went back and made a new pattern based on it. The first one I knit came out a bit pointy, so I made a second version where I revised the decreases in the crown to make a more rounded shape. The second one came out as I had hoped and the recipient was very happy!
After that first hat, I made two more and have been working to write down the pattern. I may be releasing it in the near future. I need to make some final tweaks to the decreases, but I especially like how it turned out using Lionbrand’s Amazing Yarn in the Cobblestone colorway (first hat pictured).
You must be logged in to post a comment.