After may interruptions, I have finally completed the update to the Herringbone Rib fingerless gloves. I did knit them again, but decided to stick to the original photography because the colors show the pattern better than the darker yarn I used this time around, though the finished products are very pretty and perfect for fall. I am excited to have included a full pattern chart for the glove body and gusset increases, which I think help visualize what is happening in a way that is easier to follow than just reading the pattern. I hope you enjoy!
Bonus: here are some pictures of the new gloves I knit to test the pattern.